2.24.2013

Soft Kitty :-)

Happy Sunday Funday, everyone!!!  Hope you're all having a great day! 
Blazer:  New York & Company
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Satchel:  Target (Available in blue here)
Today, I went for a family brunch with the kids and wanted a comfortable and casual look.

I'm not much of a jeans and t-shirt gal, but when hanging out with the kids, sometimes the situation calls for it.  I like fun t-shirts, and I fell in love with this sweet "Soft Kitty" tee.

T-shirt:  Torrid (Available here)
Boots:  Target (Available here)
Cuff:  New York & Company (old)
Earrings:  Handmade (jewelry show)
If you're a fun of "Big Bang Theory" (in my top 5 of best shows ever!!), then you'll understand the reference.  Enjoy the clips below!
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!