2.13.2013

Prabal Gurung Neon Brights!!!

Hi everyone!
Pants:  The Limited
Blouse:  Prabal Gurung for Target (Sold out on-line; Available in some stores, see top and check store availability here)
Monday, I was excited to start wearing the first pieces I snagged from Target's collaboration with Prabal Gurung.  It's still freezing in the Midwest, so I paired my new neon Prabal Gurung pieces with black velvet skinnies and my basic black blazer to stay warm and to keep the pieces work-appropriate.The blouse is just so bright that it really brightens up one's face. 
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Heels:  Prabal Gurung for Target (Available here)
The bangle and pumps are great as colorful accent pieces, without being over-the-top.  I'm also wearing the black and crystal dangly earrings.  I actually wore black pumps to work as I'm still on the fence about whether the four-inch stiletto heel is feasible for my life. I'm also concerned that they are a little too big (I have tiny feet).  Most likely, these are going back, but these shoes are just oh-so-fabulous!!!
Heels:  Target (old)
Bangle:  Prabal Gurung for Target (Sold out on-line; Available in select stores; see bangle and check availability here)
Earrings:  Prabal Gurung for Target (Sold out on-line; Available in select stores; see earrings and check availability here)
Clutch:  The Limited
 
This is my favorite designer collaboration with Target to date, and I've been following the collaborations since their start.  If only Target would re-stock the pieces so more people could enjoy the collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!