2.03.2013

Suit and Flowers

Hi everyone!
Blazer:  The Limited (Avalable here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)

Tote:  The Limited
This look is from last Friday.  I wasn't feeling ultra-inspired in the fashion department, and suits are always an easy way to look put together without much effort.
Blouse:  The Limited
Locket:  Target
(Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Since I tend to find grey suits a little too conservative and corporate for my tastes, I added a floral top with large pink and red flowers to help brighten and soften up the look.

It's amazing how I can feel just as much at home in a suit as I can my Gaga outfit.  Seem like such polar opposites, but I think the two looks are just manifestations of different aspects of my personality.  Both looks exhibit power to me, which I love for women!  :-)


Do you tend to steer towards one style - preppy, business, creative, bohemian, rock-n-roll, etc., or do you like to mix it up?

To see this blouse styled differently, see here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!