2.02.2013

HELP ME CHOOSE!!!!!

Tomorrow night, I am going to see Lady Gaga in concert. Woohoo!!!!

The problem is that I'm not sure what I want to wear.  I have pulled together some possibilities for the concert, and I'd love your input.

Look #1
Look #2
Look #3 - may opt for a different top with pants and blazer
I kept my hair simple and wore no jewelry for these photos to serve as a blank canvas of sorts.  For the concert, I plan on doing some crazy, fun hair and make-up and accessorizing differently depending on the outfit.
 

Which of these styles should I wear? 

Please vote for #1, #2, or #3 here on blog, Facebook, or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!