2.28.2013

Burgundy and Gold

I'm trying to break out of my black pants rut. I love how versatile black pants are and how you can find so many fun textures, cuts, fabrics, and details in black pants.

I know camel isn't a daring leap from black, but I love what a year-round neutral camel is.  It looks great with pastel, bright, or bold colors, as well as other neutrals.
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tank:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  New York & Company
Today, I paired my camel pants with an ivory draped knit tank and my burgundy velvet blazer.

Leopard print heels and mixed bracelets finish the look.
Bracelets (bottom to top):  Express, Target, World Market, The Limited
Necklace:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
Heels:  Target (Available: here)
It has been snowing all day in my 'hood (that would be the white spots in the last picture).  The past few weeks have reminded me that winter is not over, despite my wishes.  Hope you all are staying warm in your part of the world!!

To see the blazer styled differently, see here and here.
To see the pants in other looks, click here and here.
Top styled differently
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!