2.23.2013

I See London...

Today's casual look centered around this comfy sweater.  
Sweater:  Forever 21+ (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
Coated denim jeans:  Target (Available here)
I added coated denim skinnies and these amazing spiked ballet flats I just found.  
Flats:  Target (Available here)
I love getting the comfort of flats with a touch of bad ass. ;-)

I went for dinner later in the day and decided to swap the flats for heels to dress the look up a bit.

Satchel:  Target (Available in blue here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Hope you're all having a great Saturday!!

To see these jeans in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!