5.06.2013

Feminine Monday

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday...or at least as wonderful as a Monday can be anyway!  ;-)
Dress:  The Limited (Similar here)
Jacket:  Forever 21+ (Available here)
Today, I styled last year's high-low dress with a pink draped-front blazer.  I added in feminine touches with the bow belt, and knotted satin sandals.

This probably wasn't the most professional, office-y outfit, but it was super comfortable.  I do miss the fashion freedom I experienced as a college instructor (my previous career).  I would have worn this to teach and not thought twice about it!
 

Belt:  The Limited (Similar here)
Sandals:  Payless
Necklace:  Target
Earrings:  The Limited (Similar here)
I do enjoy high-low dresses and find them to drape in flattering ways.  They also give you the best of both worlds - the ease of a maxi, while showing off cute shoes.

Do you like high-low dresses?


To see this dress styled differently, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!