5.17.2013

Spring Romance

Happy Friday, everyone!
Jacket:  Forenza  by The Limited (Available here)
Today's look is inspired by the colors of spring.    Before getting my ivory tulle skirt made, I bought this skirt off Etsy.  It's not as dramatic or as fun as the ivory skirt, but because it's not as fluffy, it's probably a little more wearable for everyday.
Skirt:  Etsy (Similar here)
I paired the aqua skirt with my blue moto jacket and added an ivory tank.
Earrings:  Gift
Tank:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
I really wasn't thrilled with the camel heels with this outfit.  I've been looking for a pair of metallic strappy heels that fit my feet for a couple of years now, and I wish I had some because they would definitely work much better with this look.
Clutch:  The Limited (old)
Bangles:  Target, The Limited, Express

That said, I still really like this outfit.  It's very soft, but the coral/gold clutch and biker jacket give the outfit a slightly harder edge. 

I hope you don't mind the prop today.  Taking pictures with the coral rose felt a little cheesy, but when I realized how perfectly this gorgeous rose matched my clutch, I couldn't resist.  :-)

Shoes:  Target (old)
Would you wear aqua, royal blue, and coral together?

For this jacket in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!