5.16.2013

Spring Leather

Hi everybody!  For those of you in the spring season, I hope you're enjoying the warm weather.  I am LOVING bare legs!!
Skirt:  The Limited (No longer available on-line; see here)
Top:  The Limited (No longer available on-line; see here)
Today I wanted to give a very spring vibe to this black faux leather skirt by adding an orange eyelet blouse, straw clutch, and wedge platform sandals.
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
I love how the styling gives this skirt a more laid-back casual vibe.  I do wish that I had skipped the necklace as it seems too clunky with the outfit.
Necklace:  Target
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Are you wearing the spring leather trend?

Hope you all have a great day! 

For this skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For this blouse in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!