5.05.2013

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

Today, as is a normal Sunday ritual, the family and I went out to one of our favorite Mexican restaurant.  Seriously, I could eat Mexican food virtually everyday and be extremely happy.  With it being Cinco de Mayo, the place was hoppin', service was great, and the food was delicious.
Dress:  Forever 21+ (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
When getting ready, I wasn't feeling very well, and I just wanted to wear something comfortable.  I chose a jersey maxi dress and my blue moto jacket, which has become my new fashion obsession.
Jacket:  Forenza by The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  Target (Available here)
I paired the look with studded flats and a make-up free face save the red lipstick (I really wish I could find the right shade of red).  Since I was feeling a little blah, I wanted a little added color for my face, but seriously, how does one find the right shade of red lipstick for their skin tone?  Every time I think I've found it, I put it on and realize that it wasn't the right choice.

Thankfully, dinner made me feel much better - think my blood sugar was just off some.

Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Bracelets:  Express, Claire's Zoppini (old)
Hope you all had a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend!!!

For this jacket in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!