5.09.2013

Peony Power

Happy Thursday!
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Yesterday for work, I paired peony pink slim pants with a black and white top and cropped jacket.  
Blazer:  Forenza by The Limited (Available here)
Tote:  The Limited
Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
I really love these pink pants.  They have cool ankle zips, and the color just makes me think of pretty spring flowers.
Bracelets:  The Limited
These pants were cropped/ankle length, but they were perfect as long pants for me.  I usually have to skip ankle-zip pants because they're too long and can't be altered, so I was excited to find these.
Shoes:  Target (old)
I added in a few additional pops of spring color with the yellow bangle and green nails. 

Hope you all have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!