5.02.2013

Fit and Flair

Hi everyone!
Dress:  Old Navy Petites (Available here)
Jacket: Forever 21+ (Available here)
Yesterday, we had absolutely beautiful weather.  I seized the opportunity to wear my teal eyelet dress as it's supposed to get chilly again (boo!!).   

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take pictures until it was already dark, as you can see in the first pic!  :-)
Sandals:  Payless (old)
I added a cropped tuxedo blazer and comfy, low-heeled sandals. 
Bag:  The Limited (old)
Ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show
I actually think this outfit looked better in person than the photos capture.  I love how the tuxedo blazer and satin sandals gives the outfit a formality.  The blazer with this dress reminds me of wearing a man's tuxedo jacket on a date, except that the jacket has the right proportions. 
Earrings:  The Limited (Available )
Do you like fit-and-flare dresses??

Hope you all have a great day!!!

For this dress in another look, see here.
To see this blazer styled differently, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!