4.03.2014

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Okay, I know it is not Sunday, but since I wore this outfit last Sunday, I thought the title was appropriate.
Dress:  Torrid (Similar here)
I live for maxi dresses in the spring and summer time.  They are super comfortable, and they have a feminine, bohemian ease that I can't help but gravitate towards.

This lace maxi was an early fall clearance purchase.  I had considered wearing it in the fall with motorcycle boots and a jacket, but I never got around to it.

Necklace:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
Sandals:  Target Kids' Dept. (old) (Similar here)
Bracelets:  Wet Seal (Available in set here)
Last weekend, it was super bright and sunny, which made the temperatures feel a little warmer than they were.  A family brunch with the man and kiddos was a perfect opportunity to pull this out of the closet.

I added metallic sandals and accessories to complete this simple look.

Purse:  Target (Similar here)
Do you like wearing maxi dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!