4.14.2014

Tickled Pink: Fringe Shift


One of my most favorite pinks is the bright, almost neon, shade of this dress.  It is such a cheerful shade without being super girly.
Dress:  eloquii (old)
Booties:  Target (Available here)
I love pairing this dress with other bright colors like neon yellow and cobalt yellow, but today, I decided to let the pink really stand on its own by pairing this dress with beige booties and a metallic clutch.
Clutch:  New York & Company
Bracelet and Necklace worn as bracelet:  The Limited
After wearing this dress right above the knee for a while (see links to posts below), I decided to take it a little shorter.  

For me, the fringe makes this dress appropriate mostly for evenings or special occasions.  I like to keep hemlines that I wear to work at a more conservative length, but a few inches above the knee is perfect for date nights, weddings, and other social events.
Earrings:  The Limited
Fringe has such great movement - makes me want to twirl!  :-D


What's your preferred hem length?

For this dress in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!