4.13.2014

Tickled Pink: Not A Shrinking Violet

Spring makes me want to pull out the bright colors, so recently, I wore these pink pants with white pieces to create a cheerful work look.
Pants:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Jacket:  Peter Som for DesigNation by Kohl's (Available here)
The zipper detail on the pants echoes the zippers on the moto jacket.  The studded top underneath continues the detail.
Top:  The Limited (old)
Bag:  The Limited (old)
I added navy shoes and an ivory and navy bag to complement my navy nail tips.  Gold jewelry completes the look.
Earrings:  Express (old)
Bangles:  Target and The Limited (Target bangle available here)
I love that this look has just a bit of edginess to it while still feeling fairly classic and completely appropriate for a more casual day at work.

Shoes:  Target (Similar here)
Would you wear pink pants?  How would you style these?

For these pants in other outfits, see here, here, and here.

3 comments:

  1. I like the moto jacket as well as the pink color of those stylish pants. Beautiful glasses, I might add. Charming pumps and bangles, and that ring is also lovely.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! I recently got a couple new pairs of frames, and I'm loving both of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like this outfit, I really like the moto jacket but I don't know if I can do a white jacket, it scares me. hehe But I really do like the white moto jacket and I think it goes great with the pink pants! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!