8.05.2015

Parisian Chic

It's no secret that I love wearing all black.  To me, it is just hands-down the chicest color.  That said, I love wearing black best when there is something out of the ordinary about it - a quilted skirt, a plunging neckline. 
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)

It's unexpected textures, fabrics, or other details that help you stand out in the crowd even when you're wearing all black.
Bodysuit:  Boohoo.com (Available here)
Shoes:  Simply Vera by Vera Wang

I paired the outfit with a fun perfume bottle clutch and sky high heels for a flirty date night look.  I have been thinking about one of these clutches for a while now, and was excited when I found one while perusing Torrid's web site recently.  

Clutch:  Torrid (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)


 I love that this skirt is a basic, but has a little drama with the stiffer fabric helping to maintain a fuller shape.

For work (and then dinner with the fam), I went with classic black and white, throwing on a comfy black tee with a white knit moto jacket for laid-back work style.
Jacket:  Peter Som for Kohl's
Tee:  The Limited Petites
Four more days until my wedding, and I am feeling crazed with last minute prepping and unexpected obstacles and costs.  Now, I understand why people elope!!

Only one small Bridezilla moment though, so I think I'm doing well!  :-)

Booties:  Target
Which look do you prefer?  Are you a fan of midi skirts? Of wearing all black?



For the body suit in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!