8.29.2015

Color and Confidence 2: True Blue with eShakti

Happy Sunday! 

Today, I'm singing the blues in a jumpsuit from eShakti.  I love the drapey fit and lightweight fabric of this piece.  The navy color is super versatile, and the tonal herringbone pattern adds visual interest.

Jumpsuit:  c/o eShakti (Available here)
EShakti reached out to me some time ago about trying out their new pants offerings. We had a few hang-ups and re-orders before I finally ended up with this jumpsuit, but I'm really happy with the choice.  It's relaxed and chic at the same time, and I have already imagined a few different styling options for this piece.
Heels:  Target

Cuff:  The Limited
With a focus on blue today, I've got lots of navy and cobalt, my favorite shades of blue to wear.  Navy is really the only "color" of the rainbow that is also a neutral, so it's like getting the best of both worlds when I wear it.  My favorite way to wear navy is paired with black, as I've done here today, for a subtle contrast.
Earrings:  Target
 Silver jewelry adds a brightness and soft contrast to the look.
For more ways to wear navy (and other shades of blue), see here:

Navy
Left, from top to bottom:  Style Inspiration from Garner Style; Flowers and Moccasins
Middle:  Black and Navy
Right, from top to bottom:  Fall Double Feature:  Blue Hues; Weekend Ready
In a Cobalt Moto Jacket and Printed Dress
From left to right:  Maxi Dresses for Spring, Part One; Spring Berries & And Eyewear Feature from Firmoo.com; Weekend Ready
Mix Blues
Left:  The Summer Maxi
Right, top to bottom: 
Double Draping; Fall Color Week 2:  Blues
With Animal Prints
From left to right:  I Resolve To Wear More Color; Brights and Leopard
In shades of aqua or light blue mixed with red and pink
From left to right:  Taking My Own Advice; Working It Like A Boss
In Royal and Cobalt
From left to right:  Bringing A Little Color to the Workplace; The Temptress; Fall Double Feature:  Sporty Chic
Hope you've enjoyed my round-up of favorite ways to wear blue!  I'll be back tomorrow with the final installment of my color and confidence series featuring the color purple!  Catch up with the other color and confidence posts below.
Catch the other Color and Confidence 2 posts here:
Seeing Red
Orange You Worried About Your Health?
Mellow Yellow

Green Queen
For my first annual Color and Confidence:  Blue post, see here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!