4.27.2015

Casual Formula

I love oversized robes and kimono-style jackets.  Working in an office, I don't have the chance to wear them a lot, so I've tended to stay away from buying them. 
Jacket:  Target (Available here)
This one just seemed to be super versatile.  I like the longer length, and I immediately imagined this one with both denim and silky shorts for casual and dressier occasions.  Throwing on jeans with it, as I did today, was an easy option.  And, I think this will make a fantastic swimsuit cover-up come summertime.

Jeans:  Torrid (Available here)
Tee:  LOFT (Available here)
Shoes:  Kohl's (Available here)
I wore this outfit with a black top to work for last week's casual Friday.  Since I work in an office, this is more casual than I normally would wear to work, even on a casual day, but sometimes you just have a lazy day where you feel like being super comfortable.  Also, I couldn't wait to break in my new jacket!!

Yesterday, I decided to throw it back on with a white tee for a casual dinner with the family.  This formula is so simple:  jeans + tee + completer piece.  If you're ever at a loss for what to wear for a casual situation, this is a safe bet.

I realized that I haven't featured a denim look on the blog since December.  I'm really not much of a jeans person, but I didn't realize it had been that long!

Necklace:  Target
Clutch:  Target
Do you wear jeans often?  Do you like kimono-style jackets? 

For the jeans in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!