11.20.2013

Singin' the Blues: Casual Rock-n-Roll

Singin' the Blues Week continues with a denim and cobalt blue faux leather look.
Jeans:  Torrid (Available here)
Tee:  Torrid (Available here)

I added my Blondie tee to my Stiletto skinny jeans from Torrid for a comfy casual look with a cool rock-n-roll vibe.

I recently picked up these jeans with the 26" inseam.  When I originally bought this style of jeans, they didn't carry the short length.  I couldn't hem the jeans because of the zippers, so I was trying to make do.  I finally broke down and nabbed this pair - the length works much better!

Jacket:  Forenza by The Limited (Similar here)
Ring:  The Limited
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
The cobalt moto jacket adds a fun pop of color to this laid back look.
Boots:  Payless (old)
Are you a fan of moto jackets?  Have you tried the Stiletto skinny jeans from Torrid?

For this jacket in other colors, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!