3.16.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Emerald City

Happy Wednesday!  Sorry that I missed Monday's post - I am still sick!  Ugh!!
Tunic:  eShakti (Available here)
Since I'm sick, I have really been craving comfortable options more than usual, so for St. Patrick's Day, I came up with this casual option.
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
Being so short but also curvy, it can be nearly impossible to get a proper fit.  I love companies that offer custom-fit clothing because it really helps eliminate the need for a tailor. While I am used to having to take everything to a tailor, it's still a bummer to buy clothes only to have to wait a week or two to wear them.


While there are few custom retailers I love, eShakti is the largest of them with the widest, most varied selection.
Booties:  life+style by Sonoma
Glasses:  Valentino
In addition to custom fit, eShakti offers custom styling options.  I decided to make this tunic into a dress by lengthening the hem.  I also shortened the sleeves as I prefer 3/4 length sleeves on my petite frame.

The emerald green color is so pretty.  The trapeze cut is fun, and the v-neckline is flattering.  It's one of those great versatile pieces that works well with tights in the winter but will also be easy and breezy come summer.

Bracelets (left to right):  Karma Mantra; purchased from street vendor in Mexico; The Limited
Clutch:  Target
For today's look, I added a faded denim jacket and comfy booties for an easy vibe.
What colors would you pair with emerald?  Have you tried a custom-fit dress?  Are you wearing green for St. Paddy's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!