3.28.2016

Manic Monday: Spring Transitioning

As the weather starts transitioning to spring, I'm starting to think about wearing more color.  I've been wearing a lot of black lately, but I have also been trying to incorporate more bright colors and pastels.  One of my favorite ways to transition my wardrobe is by taking a cold weather staple, faux leather, and adding spring-like touches such as a pretty coral blouse and turquoise jewelry.
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
This outfit could easily be worn a lot of different places, but by pairing it with a large clutch and simple pumps, it is work-ready. 
Bracelet:  Purchased from jewelry vendor
I would possibly add a blazer depending on how cold it was or if I needed to up the professional appearance of the outfit.
Blouse:  Target Petites
Necklace:  eBay
Heels:  Target
Clutch:  Target
Glasses:  Valentino
Leather, real or faux, can be a great staple for work, even in more conservative office settings.
Would you wear leather for work?  How do you transition your wardrobe for spring?
For the blouse in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!