3.06.2016

Imitation Game: The Blogger Midi

I don't usually buy clothing because I saw someone else wearing it, but I just couldn't help myself with this skirt from Lane Bryant!!
Skirt:  Lane Bryant (Available here)
I first saw it on Georgette of Grown and Curvy Woman.  Later, I saw it styled to perfection by Jeniese of The Je Nais Se Quoi.  I kept staring at the pics of both lovely ladies and just knew that I had to make this skirt mine!!!
Jacket:  Eloquii
Cobalt blue, white, and black is a fantastic color combination.  The print is vibrant, fun, and season-less.  The fabric has an amazing feel and the quality of this piece is really good!  I can see why this skirt has become a blogger favorite!
T-shirt:  Torrid
Shoes:  Target
For today's look, I styled the skirt with a statement tee and moto jacket for a more casual take.
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
I finished the look with a graphic print clutch.  I love how the print pops against the skirt and subtly adds a little extra flair.
Ring:  The LImited
Clutch:  The Limited
I can't wait to wear this skirt for work and for a night out!
Earrings:  Rung Boutique (St. Louis)
How would you style this skirt?

For the tee in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!