3.02.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Fringe Benefits

I love fringe, soft pink, and faux leather, but it took me until this Eloquii skirt was on clearance to nab it.  I knew that the skirt would be too long for me, and I was worried that it couldn't be hemmed because of the fringe.
Skirt:  Eloquii (No longer available on-line)
Finally, after staring at it off and on for a couple months, I decided to give it a try.  My tailor was able to move the fringe up, shortening the solid portion of the skirt.  I also had her trim the
fringe a bit to make it more proportionate to my frame.

Sweater:  Ann Taylor (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
Cardigan:  New York & Company
Boots:  Betseyville for Target
Cuff:  Express
Clutch:  Target
I added a sleeveless sweater and a draped cardigan.  The double sweater combo adds a softness to the faux leather.

I finished off the look with ankle boots to keep my toes warm!

Necklace:  Shoxie.com
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
Are you a fan of fringe?  Have you ever avoided trying a style or buying a piece because you didn't think it would work for you?

For the grey sweater in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!