7.29.2016

Casual Friday: Beachside Looks

It's Friday, so it's time for another casual Friday post!  Today, I'm featuring a couple of looks from my week in Florida.
Jumpsuit:  Honey's Child Boutique (Sold out on-line; see similar here)

We are finishing up our trip (insert tears here), but I'm enjoying my last day of beach time today before we head back home.  Since we have been spending so much time at the beach and pool, I have kept my outfits pretty casual for low-key dinners, shopping, and other outings.
Wedges:  Sugar
Glasses:  Coach
First up is a striped harem jumpsuit.  This jumpsuit is sooooooo comfy that I wore it twice on the trip, first with flat python sandals and then with wedges.
Sandals:  Daisy Street (Available at ASOS here)
Cuff:  Eloquii
Earrings:  The Limited
For the second look, I paired plaid shorts with a simple tank/vest combo for another comfortable and easy, but still polished, look.
Shorts:  Myrda J (Available here; use code Cassentials2016 at checkout)
Tank:  Gap (old)
Vest:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Clutch:  Boohoo
Cuff:  The Limited
Both outfits kept me nice and cool in the summer heat!!!

To see the shorts in other looks, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!