7.20.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Silver Stripes

Happy Wednesday!!! I'm so excited because I'm leaving for a family vacation to Florida on Saturday (yay beach!), but I'm also feeling a little stressed because it's Wednesday, and I have sooooo much to do beforehand!  I will still be posting next week, but be sure to also follow me on Instagram @StyleCassentials to catch some of my vacation snaps!
Dress:  Lane Bryant (Available here)
Now for today's outfit!  I'm wearing a slip dress from Lane Bryant. I wore this outfit to give a style presentation at the Missouri History Museum.  I was recently invited to speak there as a style expert which was such a great honor!  It was really fun to talk about style to people from all walks of life. 
Trench:  Eloquii (Available here)
The panel discussion was part of an event tied into one of the MO History Museum's current exhibits - a fantastic exhibit on the little black dress (hello Chanel...Michael Drummond...I see you!)  I love when fashion meets history/sociology, and this exhibit is totally free which makes it all the more special.  If you're in the St. Louis area before Labor Day, you should definitely check it out!
Clutch:  Boohoo
Since I (rightly) anticipated being a bit chilly in the museum, I added a blue trench.  
Shoes:  Amazon

I had planned on wearing silver heels (see below), but the first pair I bought broke as I was walking out the door!!!  I grabbed the red heels as a quick alternative and was just happy that the shoes broke at home instead of right before my presentation!  Ha!
Shoes:  ASOS (Available here)
I exchanged the silver shoes for a different pair, so I decided to snap a quick pic with those too.
Ring and Earrings:  The Limited
Have you ever had any fashion emergencies or wardrobe malfunctions?

For the trench in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!