7.27.2016

Indie Spotlight: Zelie for She

I'm on vacation this week, spending time on the beach in Florida with the family.  Even though I have been staying fairly low-key and casual, I still can't help getting my fashion on!
Dress:  Zelie for She (Style sold out; see similar here and here)
Today's look strikes that perfect balance between utilitarian beach and pool wear and fun/glam. 
Swimsuit:  GabiFresh for Swimsuits for All (Sold out; similar available here)
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
I had been eyeing the gorgeous dresses from Zelie for She for quite a while, but I was a little reluctant to spend so much money on a dress that wasn't necessarily an everyday item for me.  Plus, I get a little nervous about trying new on-line shops when I'm not sure about fit and quality.
Independent designers tend to have higher manufacturing costs than larger shops, sometimes making the prices of indie-produced clothing a little higher than what I would normally spend for something comparable, but I love the idea of supporting up-and-coming designers and independent artists.  Plus, I really haven't seen any designs/prints quite like those offered by Zelie for She.

A couple months ago, I had been working a ton of overtime and had also earned some extra money blogging, so I decided to treat myself for being so awesome, and I snagged this dress.


I love this dress so much! It's comfortable, stylish, and a little sexy.  With limited stock, the products sell out fast at Zelie for She.  This one is no longer available, but there are similar styles in other prints available here and here.
Cuff:  The Limited
I added a silver cuff just to add another touch of glam.
Have you shopped with Zelie for She before?  What has your experience been?

Are you an independent designer or clothing store who would like to be featured?  Send me an e-mail at stylecassentials29@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!