7.02.2016

Casual Friday: Baby, You're a Firework!

In anticipation of 4th of July, I decided to do a themed post for this Casual Friday, wearing a couple pieces I received from Eloquii during my recent Style & Substance photo shoot.
Skirt:  c/o Eloquii (Available here)
Top:  c/o Eloquii (Sold out; join the waitlist here)
I didn't tell you?  I was selected to talk about alterations for the June issue of Eloquii's Style & Substance customer spotlight series.  It's no secret that I love Eloquii, so I was super excited to be offered this opportunity! 

For today's look, I paired a striped midi in its patriotic color palette with a ruffled crop top for a sweet All-American look with just a hint of 70s vibe, sparklers totally optional. 
Glasses:  Valentino
Earrings:  House of Harlow 1960
Since my Eloquii feature was all about tailoring, I should mention that I had the skirt hemmed and the straps taken up on the crop top to get a better fit.  In fact, all the pieces from my Eloquii photo shoot were altered.  From hemming to shortening of sleeves to shoulders taken in and more, every piece was carefully tweaked by my tailor.  I seriously think tailoring is so important, so it was fantastic that I got to talk about it for my S&S feature.

It was also such an honor to be chosen for the feature.  Everybody at Eloquii was so supportive, and I was shocked at how at-ease and at-home I felt during my experience.  

Shoes:  Sugar
Clutch:  Twig & Arrow (Available at Target here)
Meeting Creative Director Jodi Arnold was also amazing!  Through her genius (and that of the rest of the team), she has helped make Eloquii a major innovator in the plus size fashion market and my favorite go-to brand.  

More on my experience coming to the blog soon, but for now, head over to Eloquii to see my full Style & Substance feature!!!
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
Are you a fan of Eloquii?  Any fun 4th of July plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!