7.04.2016

Manic Monday: Obsessions

As is often the case with me, I become obsessed with a particular piece of clothing or a particular style.  Right now, I can't get enough of flowy slip dresses and soft trench coats and duster jackets.  Not only is the combination minimalist and chic, but it is so uber-comfortable!
Trench:  c/o Eloquii (Available here)

Today, I am wearing a slip dress from Who What Wear and pairing it with a blue trench.  I wanted to keep things super minimalist with this look because I think the pieces are strong enough to stand on their own.  I added some silver back-front earrings and my handcuff bangles, but let the outfit stand for itself.
Dress:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (via eBay)
Earrings:  Target
I have worn this look to work already, but I couldn't wait to wear it again.  After two weeks of boring suits during trial, I'm a litigation paralegal and was away from the blog most of last month due to a trial, I was ready to wear something that made me feel amazing.  So over the weekend while running errands, I decide I needed to wear this outfit just because.  :-D
Bangle:  The Limited (old)
Glasses:  Valentino
Happy 4th!!!!!


Do you have any current fashion obsessions?

For the trench in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!