8.23.2016

Manic Monday: Colorful Blazers and Fun Prints

Just as I had hoped to do, I literally did NOTHING this weekend...well, I breathed, and ate and stuff, but that's about it.  It was WONDERFUL!  
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)

My daughter did get me hooked on Monopoly Bingo though!  I never download game apps because I get addicted too easily, but she was playing on her phone, and next thing I knew, I was downloading the app on my phone.  Ugh!!! Currently addicted. LOL

So, I had a relaxing weekend, but alas, it was back to work today and back to another Manic Monday!  For today's work style post, I paired bright blazers with fun prints. 

Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
With the first look, I paired a matching pencil skirt and shell with a blue blazer, all from Eloquii.  I just love this interesting mixed stripe print.   The variety of colors make these pieces very versatile.
Shell:  Eloquii (Available here)
FYI, the fabric of the pencil skirt and blouse are different, and the colors on the top are a little lighter.  I personally think the pieces still work well together, especially if you're adding a blazer or cardigan on top.
Necklace:  Eloquii (Available here)
For the second look, I went with one of my personal favorite easy work combos - black pants, a soft blouse, and blazer. 
Blouse:  Eloquii (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited
This star print blouse is such a great graphic print, one that I think pairs really well with red.  I cuffed the blazer to show the polka dot lining on the sleeves.
Clutch:  ASOS
Heels:  Target
I can't believe I caught a rainbow in the pics.  How cool is that!?  It was actually a double rainbow, but the second rainbow was hard to see.
Pants:  The Limited Petites (Available here)
Glasses:  Valentino
For the red blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!