4.08.2013

Casual Monday!

Jeans:  Torrid (Available here)
Blouse:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in some stores)
Today is the St. Louis Cardinals' season home opener, so we had a casual day at my job.

I decided to wear my new stiletto skinny jeans from Torrid and mixed them with a red and navy printed top.  The ankle-zip jeans are just a tad too long, but I'm hoping they'll shrink up a bit.  
Blazer:  The Limited
Tote:  The Limited
I was hunting for for a pair of distressed jeans, but I couldn't find any that I liked.  Most factory-distressed jeans are overdone, in my opinion.  I am planning on giving these a DIY-distressing job but decided to wear them today before they get too casual for work.
Necklace:  Vintage Judith Leiber
Clutch:  Vintage 1980s
For work, I added a red blazer to dress the look up a bit and to show support for the Redbirds.
I'm not much of a professional sports fan, but I decided to take the opportunity for another day of casual at work.
Heels:  Target (old)
Hope you all had a great day!!

Do you like sports?

To see this top in other looks, see here, here, and here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!