9.25.2012

Flower Power

Yesterday I was feeling bad again, so it was back to sweatpants.  :-(

I still felt kind of crummy today, but it was back to work for me.

Blazer:  The Limited (Similar  here) (Worn also here)
Blouse:  Outback Red by The Limited
Today, I reached for something comfy, but bright and cheerful, to get me through the sick blahs.
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Purse:  The Limited
I love the romantic, but not overly frilly, feeling of this floral top and red blazer.  The mix of pinks and reds makes me feel happy.
Earrings:  The Limited (Close-up here) (Similar here)
Necklace:  Target (old)
The polkadot lining of the blazer adds a subtle pop of a second pattern and ups the smile quotient for me.

I added simple flower studs and an etched locket to maintain the romantic feel.
While this look isn't groundbreaking fashion, j'adore the subtle Parisian vibe.  :-)

What do you reach for in your closet when you need a fashion pick-me-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!