9.14.2016

Wild Card Wedesday: Laces & Knots

I love a dress that has effortless sex appeal, a dress that is comfortable and easy but a little daring at the same time.

Enter this ivory number from ASOS. 

Dress:  Missguided Plus from ASOS (Available here)
I bought this dress in early summer with the intention of wearing it for my anniversary in August, but then the hubs and I decided to just have a low-key after-work date instead.

I have been eager to wear this dress and hope to have occasion to wear it very soon, but since it was burning a hole in my closet, I decided I just had to feature it on the blog.  
Clutch:  The Limited
Glasses:  Valentino
It's super comfortable, and I feel so good in it.  I am not a big fan of tight clothing, and the loose fit of this dress mixed with the plunging neckline makes this dress EVERYTHING to me!  The knot detail is unusual and adds interest to this simple dress.

For today's styling, I paired the dress with gold metallic lace-up heels and a blush clutch for a sweet, subdued blend of colors.
Heels:  ASOS (Available here)
Bangle:  LOFT
I kept accessories minimal with a gold bangle and stud earrings.
What type of clothing makes you feel your sexiest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!