9.21.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Dressing Down the LBD

My husband and I recently had a movie date to see Bad Moms, and I went with this comfortable knit look.
Dress:  ASOS
The dress is so comfortable, and the lightweight knit bomber jacket was the perfect cover-up.  It was still warm outside, so I didn't want to dress too warm - the jacket was just right.
Jacket:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
Clutch:  The Limited
Plus, I really love how the jacket and booties give this LBD a decidedly more casual vibe.
Booties:  life+style by Sonoma
Glasses:  Valentino
Bracelet:  The Limited
My husband loved this look, and so did I.  Oh, and we both really loved the movie too!  :-)
For the dress in other looks, see here and here.
See the jacket in another look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!