9.28.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Christian Siriano x Lane Bryant

I have been a big fan of Christian Siriano since his days on Project Runway.  I always love to see what he's doing and I adore how he has always willingly and lovingly dressed women of all shapes and sizes.  When I heard that he was collaborating with Lane Bryant, I was particularly excited.
Jacket:  Christian Siriano x Lane Bryant (Available here)
I am not a big Lane Bryant shopper and rarely purchase clothes from this retailer, but with Christian Siriano behind the drawing board, I was excited to see what might get produced.  I enjoyed his spring line for Lane Bryant though I didn't end up purchasing any of the pieces. 

When his new fall collection came out, I very quickly scooped up this jacket and the ivory maxi dress (coming to the blog soon), and there were a few other pieces that caught my eye.
Dress:  Forever 21+
This jacket had me at hello.  It has a little drama, and the pink lining in the sleeves is such a nice touch.  Between the zipper detail, lining, and pretty fabric, this jacket feels much more expensive that it was. 
Booties:  New Look Wide Fit
Earrings:  Target
I decided to let this jacket be the star of the show and paired it with a body con dress and booties for a simple work look with punch.
Satchel:  The Limited
Also - excitingly, this jacket required only one small inexpensive alteration.  There is a single belt loop in the back.  I had that raised to fit me at my natural waist, and it made a big difference in fit!
Glasses:  Valentino
Have you tried any of the pieces from Christian Siriano's collab with Lane Bryant?  What did you think?

For the dress in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!