9.11.2016

Shop Your Closet: The Bomber Jacket

Happy Sunday!!!!  For today's Shop Your Closet feature, I'm getting started with some fall trends.  Stay tuned the next few Sundays with more Shop Your Closet posts featuring my favorite trends for fall. 
Skirt:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Ring:  The Limited
One of the big trends for fall is bomber jackets, and I have become a big fan due to all of the different fabrications in which these jackets are now available.
Camisole:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Jacket:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Bomber jackets are usually associated with more casual looks, but this floral option from the Who What Wear line for Target is versatile enough to wear to work.
Clutch:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
This first look is a matchy-matchy option that I wore to work recently.  I love that the flowers on the skirt are somewhat smaller than the print on the jacket, creating a bit of a contrast in proportions.
Booties:  New Look Wide Fit from ASOS (Available here)
Glasses:  Valentino
For the second look, I paired my bomber with one of my favorite dresses from spring/summer, and gave it more of an autumnal feel.
Dress:  Who What Wear for Target
Boots:  New Look Wide Fit
Necklace:  Vintage

Glasses:  Coach
Satchel:  The Limited
I went casual for the last look by pairing the bomber with cuffed jeans and comfy booties.
Camisole:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Jeans:  The Limited Petites
Boots:  Target (Available here)
Necklace:  Rack & Clutch Mobile Boutique (St. Louis area)
I can already tell that this bomber is going to get a TON of wear this fall, and I'm looking forward to coming up with some more styling options for this piece!

Are you a fan of bomber jackets?  How would you style this trend?

For the jeans in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For the dress in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!