9.27.2016

The Metallic Bomber Jacket

I have long been a fan of metallics, so I am always excited when they trend because that means there will be a greater variety of options available.  This fall, metallics are back in a big way, and while gold is the number one metal this season, silver isn't far behind. 
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
I heard a rumor that a silver bomber jacket was going to be available on Eloquii, so I excitedly stalked Eloquii's site for a couple weeks until it finally appeared!!!  I have already talked about the bomber jacket trend, and the thought of one in silver sounded positively amazing!
Dress:  ASOS Curve
In my head, I envisioned a silver quilted bomber, so I was surprised when I saw this sporty number.  Once I adjusted to the image I had created in my head, I realized I was totally in love with this piece.  A metallic bomber jacket in this sporty fabrication is so unexpected, which is part of its allure.  I am not really one for athletic wear, but I love the idea of adding sporty elements to my look in a more sophisticated or fun way.
Sneakers:  Juicy Couture Kids (old)
This silver jacket does just that!  Here, I paired the bomber with a flirty dress and sneakers for a mix of elements.  The dress ties in the back, but I decided to wrap the tie around my neck and create an on-trend choker.
I am already thinking about what else to pair with this dress - definitely a maxi dress, for starters.
Glasses:  Valentino
How would you style this bomber?  Are you a fan of wearing metallics?

For the dress in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!