9.08.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Ruffles and Bows

I feel like my fashion preferences run the gamut style-wise....I love sleek, modern styles, but I also can't resist feminine, romantic pieces, especially if they are as pretty and sophisticated as this dress from Eloquii!
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
I fell hard when I saw this dress on-line, and the swooning continued after it arrived in the mail.  The neckline of the dress is formed from two shoulder straps and is totally adjustable - you just tie the bow where you need it, which allows you to adjust the length of the shoulder straps and to decide how low you'd like the neckline and/or sleeves of the dress to go.  It's perfect for petite, busty gals like me or for those of you who may be tall as well.
Trench:  Boohoo+
The hem originally had one more faux-tier which I had removed for length.  I am actually contemplating getting rid of the other tier to make the dress a bit shorter. 
I added a lightweight trench for warmth in the air conditioned buildings and to allow me to wear the dress to work.  I love taking evening or more casual pieces and making them suitable for the office through styling. 
Glasses:  Valentino
This outfit could easily go from day to night simply by removing the jacket.
Shoes:  Prabal Gurung for Target (old)
Floral lace-up heels, a bow-accented bracelet and bow-front clutch finish off the romantic look. 
Clutch:  Aldo
Bracelet:  The Limited
Earrings:  Target & Etsy
How would you style this dress?

For the trench in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!