9.26.2016

Manic Monday: Bohemian Florals

During a recent Shop Your Closet post, I featured one of my favorite trends for fall - bomber jackets.  That post featuring a floral bomber jacket from Who What Wear x Target also incorporated another of my favorite fall trends - florals!  Today, I'm focusing on the fall floral trend with a slightly quirky mixed print look by pairing two different florals with a polka dot trench.
Trench:  Who What Wear x Target (Available here)
The subdued colors of this look give it a sophisticated feel, and the black background color of each piece keeps the mixing of multiple prints from feeling garish.
Blouse:  Who What Wear x Target (Available here)
Skirt:  Who What Wear x Target (Available here)
I finished the look with my buckled, open-toe booties and a faux croc-embossed bag. 

I usually go for looks with a little more minimalist feel, but I really love this look!  Fall is all about prints and embellishment, and it's high on the details.  Sophisticated bohemian looks are having a serious moment, so if you have ever had a desire to dress like an Olsen twin (and yes, I actually have), this is the season to give it a try!

Bag:  The Limited
Boots:  New Look
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
Earrings:  Torrid
Do you like the dark floral trend?  How would you style this blouse?
For the pleated skirt in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!