11.21.2014

Cheers to the Weekend

Happy Friday!

I'm looking forward to a fairly quiet weekend.  I am working on a few writing projects and an upcoming collaboration on the blog, so I hope to get a lot of fun fashion work done this weekend!

Top:  New York & Company (Available here)
For my other work, the kind that requires me to get dressed and leave the house, I wore this look earlier this week..
Blazer:  The Limited (old)
Satchel:  Express
Pants:  The Limited
I went for a mix of neutrals anchored by a champagne tuxedo blazer.  The dot print on the top feels a little bit like champagne bubbles when mixed with the blazer.
Earrings:  The Limited (Available here)
I added my fall/winter staples, black skinnies and ankle booties, for an easy work look.  I rely on these staples (maybe a little too much) to get me through the cold seasons.  They go with everything and they're comfortable.
Boots:  Fergie by Fergalicious
Do you have any fall and winter staples?  Any fun weekend plans on your radar?


For the pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!