4.11.2016

Manic Monday: Geometry Lesson

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!  I have so many outfit ideas to share for spring, but my motivation and energy to take pictures has been a little low lately...and the cool/cold and rainy weather we have been having here in the St. Louis area hasn't really been helping me get my mojo back!!

I'm working on it though, and I can't wait for next week when I will be interpreting a few spring trends in collaboration with fellow petite plus blogger Irene of Petite Plus, Meow! 
Skirt:  Lane Bryant (Available here)
Today's work style is centered around this fab skirt.  I know I have said it before, but I really can't get over the amazingness of this piece.  I also love that it is versatile.  Really, versatility is a must in my wardrobe, and this skirt is a piece that I can easily take to work but that dresses down like I did in this previous look.
Blazer:  Apt. 9 Petites for Kohl's (Available here)
For work, I paired the graphic print skirt with a white and black top with geometric layering. 
Top:  Eloquii
Bracelets:  Express
I finished the look with strappy blue heels which also add more geometric shapes to the look!
Shoes:  Chelsea & Zoe (Available at Kohl's in blush here)
Glasses:  Valentino
How would you style this skirt for work??

To see how I styled the skirt previously, see here.
See the blouse styled in another look here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!