7.16.2014

Honorable Mentions 4

It's time again for an honorable mentions post! 

If you missed Honorable Mentions 1-3, catch them here, here, and here.

DATE:  Black and White
The first look is a recent date look.  The man and I grabbed a quick dinner, and I chose my white mini dress with shadow stripes and added a faux leather jacket for the air conditioned restaurant.

Dress, Jacket, and Boots:  Target
Purse:  Forever 21
Necklace:  Kohl's
WORK:  Black Pants and Textured Tops
For work, I'm always reaching for black skinnies and textured tops.

Recently, I chose a beige textured Aztec print tank and added a blue blazer.

Pants and Blazer:  The Limited
Top:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Necklace:  The Limited
Rings:  Torrid (Available here)
A lace-front top adds interest to a simple black and white look.
Pants and blouse:  The Limited
Tote:  Isabel & Ruben Toledo for Lane Bryant
Sandals:  Payless (old)
CASUAL:  Denim and Grey Tee
A loose grey tee paired with denim and silver gladiator sandals make for easy casual looks.  I added denim crops to watch fireworks on the 4th of July and opted for shorts and a fun tote for a quick weekend run to the store.
Denim crops:  The Limited
Tank:  Gap
Clutch:  Vintage
Necklace:  New York & Company
Shorts:  The Limited (Similar here)
Top:  Babooshka Boutique (Available here)
Sandals:  Target Kids
Rings:  Earthbound Trading Co. and local jewelry show
Bracelet:  The Limited
Hope you enjoyed today's honorable mentions!  :-)

DATE LOOK:
For the white dress in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

WORK LOOKS:
For the black pants in another look, see here.
For the blue blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

CASUAL LOOKS:
For the crops in other looks, see here, here and here.
For the shorts in another look, see here.
For the top in other looks, see here.

4 comments:

  1. I'll go one-by-one on these...

    1.) This dress is lovely, and I also love the leather jacket. The peep-toe booties are a girly, yet tough touch. Played nicely here.

    2.) You have great taste in blazers, and this light blue one is no exception. They go greatly along with the pants and the cut out booties. Nice top, too.

    3.) I love the lace blouse and the sandals.

    4.) Nice slouchy top with the cuffed jeans. I actually like the jeans more than the cuffed shorts, but that's just me.

    Well-styled, as usual!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute honorable mentions, I really love these because even if your outfits didn't make it to a full post you still get to show them off a bit. I have to say the first two are my favorite ones but of coarse I love the first one the best because it's black and white but also because I love the stripe details on the dress, it's so cute!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina! The first two are my favorite too! The white dress is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!