12.30.2016

Casual Friday: Selfie Star

Happy Friday!  With the last Friday of 2016, I decided to be my own star with this cute star print shirt dress from Boohoo Plus.
Dress:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
I think star prints can sometimes read a little too juvenile, but I really like this dress. The relaxed shape and color palette help make this an easy choice for a casual day.
Boots:  Target (Available here)
I played with the graphic print of the dress by adding a novelty statement clutch also in black and white.
Clutch:  Torrid
Earrings:  The Limited
Glasses:  Tory Burch
My glasses and the booties maintain the monochromatic palette. 
Even though this dress is a little more casual than I would normally wear to work, I decided to rock it today with a marigold moto jacket for a true casual Friday look that I decided I could get away with since it's the last work day of the year!  :-)
Stay tuned tomorrow for a round-up of the ten posts that YOU liked most during 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!