12.21.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Unconventional Holiday Color

Most of us think of red and green when we think of the holidays, but non-traditional colors can be just as festive and are a little more unexpected.  For example, today's looks with a magenta skirt would be perfect for a holiday party. 
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
I featured this skirt on the blog before, but I decided to shorten it from a maxi length to a midi length to make it a little more versatile.  Today's two looks dress the look up with faux fur and metallic heels.
Clutch:  The Limited
For the first look, I paired the skirt with a bodysuit and added a soft gray faux fur scarf.  I like how the scarf helps pull the look together with the silver shoes.
Shoes:  ASOS
Bracelets:  NY&CO, LOFT, and Wet Seal
Scarf:  The Limited
For a little added warmth, I lost the scarf and add a faux fur jacket.  This Torrid jacket is thin, but surprisingly warm!!! It was about 10 degrees Fahrenheit when I was taking these pictures, and I was about as cozy as one can possibly be in such weather!
Bodysuit:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
Glasses:  Valentino
The leopard print lining is such an amazing touch and am looking forward to playing more with this lining in future looks.
Stay warm, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!