12.14.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Eloquii Petites

It's no secret that I am one of Eloquii's biggest fans, and I was super excited when this amazing plus size company launched a petite capsule collection a few months ago. 
Coat: c/o Eloquii (Available here)
Purse:  Betsey Johnson (gift)
Glasses:  Valentino
Dress:  Forever 21+
I have several of the petite pieces, and the fit is great.  In fact, the coat I am wearing here required no alterations at all!  The sleeves are just a tad too long, but that doesn't bother me as it adds a little extra warmth for my hands when the weather is cold. 
The coat has a removable capelet that is totally adorable.  It's like getting two coats in one!!!
Clutch:  ASOS
Earrings:  Eva Mendes for NY&CO
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Anne Michelle
At only 4'9", a few of the pieces still require some alterations.  I had the sleeves shortened on this peplum blazer, and had the button moved about half an inch to get a more fitted look.  I love how well this jacket fits in the shoulders, and the length is perfect - two issues that I inevitably have with non-petite styles.
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
I wanted to show this blazer styled in two different ways.  The pants look is what I wore on Election Day.  I wore a pants suit while I cast my vote with my daughter in tow.  Despite the outcome of the election, it was a powerful moment to share with my little girl. 

I love a great streamlined look, and this jacket paired with skinny pants creates a nice silhouette.

Top:  ASOS
Ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show
Clutch:  ALDO
This tiered tulle dress is from Eloquii as well; however, it is not available in petites.  Thankfully, it was a super easy fix.  The dress originally had three tiers, so I had the bottom tier removed and the sleeves shortened, and now the fit is great. 
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
To make this dress suitable for the office, I added the peplum blazer.  I like how the peplum works with the tiers on the dress.
Brooch:  NY&CO (old)
For a holiday party, I would lose the blazer and add some sparkles with a brooch and embellished booties.
Boots:  FarylRobin Fawcett (Available at Target in brown/burgundy here)
Have you tried Eloquii Petites?  What do you think about the fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!