12.08.2016

Winter Trends: Fur

On each Thursday for the rest of December, fellow petite plus blogger Irene of Petite Plus, Meow! and I will be sharing our takes on some key winter/holiday trends.  Today, we are starting with one of my favorite fabrics - fur - only faux, of course!
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available in blush pink here)
While it is typically a fall and winter staple, faux fur returned big last year, and the momentum hasn't stopped.  This year, statement furs were a huge hit on runways, so I decided to try out my long-haired black fur jacket in a party look that would be great for New Years' Eve or a holiday party with friends.
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
I paired my fur jacket with a faux leather bustier dress and glittery heels.  I love the mix of textures in an all-black look.

For a little added shine, I finished the look with gold dangly earrings and a gold beaded velvet clutch. 
Earrings:  Eloquii
Ring:  LOFT
I love that this look is kind of quiet due to the color palette but that it still makes a statement.

While my faux fur took center stage, Irene's fur collar adds a more subtle wintry touch to a pretty purple bodycon dress.  Her booties keep the look a little more informal and perfect for keeping tootsies warm in the dipping temperatures.  Her look would be great for an office holiday party or for sipping on some nog at a happy hour.
Irene of Petite Plus, Meow!
Head over to Irene's blog to see more of her look or follow her on Instagram or Facebook!
Glasses:  Tory Burch
Clutch:  The Limited
Are you a fan of wearing faux fur?  How will you be rocking it this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!