12.06.2016

Manic Monday: Suited for the Office Holiday Party

With the holiday season in full swing, I have been thinking about what I would like to wear to my upcoming office holiday party.  My office's party is during the day after spending the morning working in the office.
Pants:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
So, whatever I wear for the party has to be office-appropriate.  I look for something that can work for the daytime hours but that is still elevated from my typical workplace attire.

One option I'm considering for this year's party is a suit in a more festive or evening fabric. 
Camisole:  Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Earrings:  The Limited
Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
The first look is a velvet suit option that I pulled together with options from Who What Wear for Target and Eloquii.  I paired wide leg velvet pants and a velvet camisole with a velvet blazer.  Even though the pants and blazer are from different shops, the blacks and velvets match perfectly.  Both pieces are super soft, and the elastic-waist pants are like wearing pajamas to work!
Clutch:  The Limited
Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
Another option is to pair a classic tuxedo blazer with faux leather pants and a pretty blouse.  The sheer embroidered fabric on the neckline of the blouse feels special while the black glittery heels add a subtle fancy touch.
Pants:  Who What Wear for Target
Blouse:  Torrid
I'm not sure if either of these looks will make the cut for my office party, but they're definitely in the running.
Clutch: Who What Wear for Target (Available here)
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet:  LOFT
Glasses:  Valentino
Glasses:  Coach
Earrings:  Eva Mendes for NY&CO
Do you have a workplace holiday party to attend?  Is it daytime or evening, and what do you plan to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!