12.19.2016

Manic Monday: Jingle Bells

With many of us gearing up for the holidays, my work style definitely reflects this festive, most-dressiest of seasons. I'm not taking any days off for the holidays this year, but I figure my office clothes can still be a little fancy.
Dress:  ELOQUII (Available here)
For today's post, I am wearing a bell sleeve velvet dress from Eloquii.  Velvet is such a fancy fabric, but it's also a soft and comfortable option, making it perfect for spending the day in the office.
Booties:  FarylRobin Fawcett
Earrings:  Gift
The collar and bow neckline makes this a conservative option for the office, while the bell sleeves definitely make this a fun choice for work.
Clutch:  The Limited
I added rose quartz accessories for a soft accent.  I love the look of soft blush pink against black.  Against black velvet, it creates such a romantic feel.
Glasses:  Valentino
Ring:  The Limited
Are you working through the holidays or do you have some planned time off of work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!