12.12.2016

Manic Monday: Militaristic Minimalism

Happy Monday, everyone!!!  I've been so deep in holiday mode (including holiday fashion) that I forget that sometimes all you need to look pulled together is a great blazer and pair of pants.
Blazer:  ELOQUII (Available here)
For today's Manic Monday post, I went with my favorite monochromatic color palette.  A black camisole and pants creates a streamlined look that is perfect for showcasing a blazer.  This ivory military blazer from Eloquii is everything!!
Pants:  Who What Wear x Target
While the pants are basic black, the slightly cropped length and self-belt gives these a little extra flair.
Camisole:  LOFT Petites
I kept accessories simple with a clear crystal quartz necklace and a graphic clutch. 
Clutch:  Who What Wear x Target (Available here)Necklace:  Rack+Clutch Mobile Boutique (St. Louis area)
Heels:  New Look Wide Fit
This look is so, so comfortable and feels amazing.  In fact, even though I rarely repeat outfits (I usually change things up at least slightly), I have already worn this exact outfit to work twice in the last two weeks.  Militaristic Minimalism for the win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!