9.23.2012

Day to Night Fashion - Weekend Edition

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a lovely weekend.  Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days.  I was feeling under the weather, and I figured no one wanted to see me in my sweatpants and ratty t-shirts.  :-)

Today, I bring you the last installment of this week's series on day to night fashion.

Today,  I attended a kid's birthday party and ran some errands.  This is what I wore:
Tote:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Bracelet:  The Limited (Available here)
Zodiac Rings:  H&M
(Available in stores)
I kept the jewelry more simple with some silver rings, stud earrings, and a thin bracelet.  Ballet flats and a tote were functional for running errands.

For a casual Sunday night date night, I added some heels, bolder jewelry, and a clutch. 
Coated denim jeans:  Target (Available here) (Styled differently here)
Blouse:  The Limited
Cardigan:  Target Petites (Available here)
Earrings:  Target
Cuff:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Clutch:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target (old)
Hope you enjoyed my series on day to night fashion!

How do you transition your wardrobe from day to night?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!