12.12.2013

Perk Up Winter!

Hope you all have been having a great week!  I have a round-up of holiday looks planned starting Saturday, but I thought I'd finish out the week with a recent work outfit.
Pants: The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Clutch:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
I gravitate very heavily towards black in the winter, but I've been trying to keep things interesting by incorporating more prints and some bold pops of color. 

Today's look does both, and it also adds two of spring 2014's upcoming trends - sporty influences and color blocking.

The cardigan has subtle color blocking with slightly darker sleeves and lighter red-orange side panels.  The raglan sleeves and zipper closure give it a sporty feel.  Since I love the warmth and coziness of sweaters, I've been looking for more styles that suit my picky palette.  I loved that this cardigan is very simple, but that it's in a season-less bright color and has fun sporty details.  The medium weight will easily allow me to wear this sweater through spring.

Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
Cardigan:  The Limited (Available here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Necklace:  New York & Company (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
How do you perk up your winter looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!